From: Osztrogonácz Attila <××××@osztrogonacz.com>
Subject: Re: Snow classes participation objections for Panna OSZTROGONACZ (P4HU)
To: NORDSTROEM Charlotta <÷÷÷÷@eursc.org>
Cc: ××× <×××××@gmail.com>, p×××a.s××email@example.com, "M. K. K××××n" <k××i.k×××××firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear Mme Nordström,
Dear Mr Osztrogonacz,
Thank you for you mail concerning Snow classes.
Please find below my answers.
Directrice-Adjointe / Deputy-Head
From: ÷÷ [mailto:÷÷] On Behalf Of Osztrogonácz Attila
Sent: mardi 3 novembre 2009 16:39
To: NORDSTROEM Charlotta; ××××
Subject: Snow classes participation objections for Panna OSZTROGONACZ (P4HU)
Dear Madame Nordström,
As I was informed by the class teacher (Mr. HORVATH) and the class representatives I would like to notify you that I will not allow my daughter to participate in the snow classes in Switzerland due to the following reasons:
- Ten days are too long to be without direct contact with the child who will be too far away. Last year the children were in contact with the parents each day by the schools web site. This year we continue the broadcast.
- I do not like relinquishing total control over the child to persons unknown who will have difficulties communicating with the child who speaks no French. All classes are accompanied by there class teacher with help from qualified assistants by the CPAN speaking there language.
- We do not consider it important that our child learn winter sports as winter sports have no tradition in our family at all. In the document approved by the Board of Governors they stipulate the importance to let pupils learn about new environment within the European Union and open their mind for the European dimension. In the curriculum decided by Board of Governors Snow classes represent a big part of the curriculum of DDM.
- My daughter is too young to ski without direct parental involvement. Teachers-monitors could not possibly devote enough attention to all children to ensure that they are properly clad, etc. The children are divided in small groups depending of there capacities to ski.
- My daughter does not wish to go, and we do not want to change her mind, beeing in agreement with the objections raised by other parents. I wish to draw your attention on that Snow classes is part of your daughters curriculum in the European School.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
Very best regards,
Itt az útvonal:
View Larger Map