From: O. Attila (TAXUD)
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 10:31 AM
To: ADMIN PERSONNEL-ADMINISTRATION; ADMIN MAIL A4
Cc: C.M.M. (TAXUD)
Subject: Personnel & administration questions on grade
Dear Sir / Madame,
Please find below my initial inquiry of 09/07/2008 (i.e. two months ago). I am disappointed to realize no answer was given to my question, thus I think I have to repeat my question. In brief, the situation is the following:
- currently I am working at DG TAXUD.C.1 as a temporary agent in the job no.91884
- the job grade coverage is AD5-AD16
- currently I am in grade AD5.2
- I have passed the selection procedure "Selection of temporary agents COM/TA/TAXUD/08/04 - AD8" (I was notified by doc. ADMIN.A.4/EMA/ch D(2008)13685)
My guestions are:
- Am I sending this email to the wrong email address?
If yes: what is the correct email address from which I can expect some answer? - and please forward my email to the right email address.
If this is the right email address, then:
- How is it possible to upgrade my grade from AD5.2 to AD8
- Why could not you answer me for more than two months
Thank you very much for your kind feedback, in advance!
Attila O. (Mr.)
DG TAXUD "Taxation & Customs Union"
Unit C1 "Customs Policy and Electronic Customs"
LX 40 ../.. B - 1049 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 29 .....
Fax: +32 2 29 .....